Saturday

Room Organizing week

Hello everyone Assalamualaikum. It's been a while since my last post. So I've been busy doin' my proposal that I don't have much free time to update my blog. But I kinda have problem to do works when my workstation is messy and not hygiene because it bothers me a lot. So I took about one week to make up my room so that I feel happier doing my job. I did the transformation little by little so I don't think that it's really tiring, it's fun instead:). So check out what I did to my room!
First thing that we'll see as my door opened is my bed. So before this I arranged my pillows and blanket right at the bear's position. But I think it's cuter if I show the bear first.:)
and spongebob and my pillows are hidden at the other side.

Before this I keep all my hand bags and purses inside a box under my bed but by doing that I just forgot what bag I have and keep using the same bag when I went out somewhere. The hanger is actually straight one but I use a little muscle there to bent it so it can fit my wardrobe.


Since I'm working on my proposal now, so I have to do a lot of things, and I'm worried if I forgot to do something that is important. So I went to the stationary shop, bought this board. Now, I can just pin my reminder and Gantt chart there. yeay!

How to rotate this thing? This is actually my plastic 3 tiered drawer but I removed the drawer's cover and replace with my old scarf instead. now I dont have to pull out the drawer to find something and I think it look nicer with the pink and purple cover :)

Next is my 3 years dustbin, which my sister bought it for me and I took care of it nicely. (yeah)
It's actually cost RM3 only, but it's pretty I totally love it!

Now I tell you guys, I don't have any dresser so I use the mirror in front of my wardrobe if I want to dress up. I also put on my make up in front of my wardrobe. Hehe. So I think I should have something to organize my make up so that I can take it and store it back easily. This is the essential part to keep your room easily. Make it easy to reach and easy to store back.

This cute apple is my tabung, it's 2 years already and I could fill it with coins up to RM60. :)

Now to spice up my room I use an old clock that is broken already. I almost trow this away, but becoz of it's cuteness I just can't do it. LOL. Then I remove it's needle, and put a picture from my fren's convo inside. After all that is the only picture that I have. -.-. 


I store my combs and brushes inside a small tall black vase that I bought from the Max Value shop at RM2 and notice that i also put my bracelet there so I can see them and not forget to put them on.

Then black round basket is the place that I put all my brooches and keys. I hate it when I was in hurry but I don't find any of my brooch while I have plenty of them.

The pink box is the container for my pads and tissue. How you guys store your pad?

This 3 tiered mini drawer is used to store my colorful eyeliners, mascara, lip care, and medicine at the bottom drawer.

That's how I organize my room. It's messy before this so I have to make sure it's easy to be taken care of after this by reorganize it. How about you?



1 comment:

Express your thoughts here:)