Wednesday

The Gravy Factory Nu Sentral Review


The Gravy Factory Review
The Gravy Factory

Sounds tempting, giving people the idea of moist steak, and lamb chop perfectly grilled with juicy flavour.
The name quite tempting but does the food really that good? Read my review as your guide.

Food : 3/5
Place : 5/5






Location: Nu Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.


Food

The Gravy Factory Bread Pudding

 Bread Pudding

My bestie loves this thing, she took two bowls of it. Based on her opinion, the gravy is creamy, the bread pudding is so soft and yummy. So I gave it a taste, and I think she's right. You gotta try this. C'est excelent!
The Gravy Factory Roasted Beef & Lamb

 Roasted Beef & Lamb

FYI, I love roasted beef and roasted lamb. For me the lamb and beef are quite bland, I think that they didn't really marinate the meat at all.

However, I'd like to compliment the way they roast the beef and lamb as I found the beef not over cooked, quite chewy but the moist are still there. They should slice it thinner. Taste almost good with gravy, though. If I had to rate it, 3/5 would be it.

Gravy

Notice the black gravy on the meat? I don't really adore the taste, it's quite sharp with it's sourness but if you a fan of lemons and sour cream, I think this is your crave-for-more item.


The Gravy Factory Roasted Beef & Lamb









Yep, this is my friend, Qiaza's meal. Pretty much huh?

SHE FINISHED THEM ALL AND SHE'S NOT FAT, LOL.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Environment

Outdoor

If you are a fan of outdoor-themed restaurant, I think this is a great escape. The view is quite nice and you can hardly hear any traffic sound as the restaurant is located at the fifth floor.

Check out this photos:

The Gravy Factory Outdoor




Indoor

I'm sorry I forgot to snap some picture of the indoor, but I'm sure you can pretty much get the environment from these pictures:

The Gravy Factory Indoor

The Gravy Factory Indoor

Well, that's my review. I hope you find this post useful.